Friday, March 21, 2008

Mailing List

Greetings from Seattle,

As you all know, I will be traveling to India fairly soon. To satisfy your curious minds about my journey, I've subscribed you all to my mailing list hellishmonkeys_in_india2008@u.washington.edu, through which I will be writing regular email updates about my trip. I will also be simultaneously posting these messages to my travel blog hellishmonkeys-in-india2008.blogspot.com. So, if you would rather read the blog than to receive these "in-your-face" email updates, feel free to unsubscribe yourself from this mailing list. However, the blog won't be updated as often, due to the sketchy internet stability of rural India (email is easier to handle). It will contain pictures though--so it may be a good idea to check the blog periodically for your viewing pleasure.

Finally, please send me your mailing address if you wish to receive a postcard from India.

Cheers,
--Vania

No comments: